1991 Turing Award Lecture
MCAS relied on only one of two sensors that measured the plane’s angle of attack.
- Complexity is the greatest impediment to a software company’s growth and profitability.
- Development costs increase exponentially with respect to the complexity of your code base.
- The choice between speed and simplicity is a false dichotomy. Investment in simplicity is investment in speed.
- Few executives recognize the cost of complexity because they don’t understand the nature of the products they’re selling.
- Software is a product like no other — a hybrid product-service with a very unique warranty.
Are you sure you want to delete this link?
The personal, minimalist, super-fast, database free, bookmarking service by the Shaarli community